Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept. 7, 2010

Dear Family,

This is so short because of Labor Day we had little time to write but I didn't want you to think that I for got you. Thank you so much for your care package! I so appreciated it! Especially the Camel I kind of want to put it on the dash board of my car, but it is a little big.

Things are going well in Tacoma. I'll just share a really neat experience we had this week. Our recent convert, Aireanna came out tracting with us this week, and last week she helped us out with a church tour. It's been amazing to see her come to where she is. She wasn't even wanting to get baptized 3 months ago and now she's out tracting with us. She's so open and so willing to share her conversion story. She already expresses a strong desire to serve a mission! She will be the means of bringing many people into the gospel!

You never know how big of an impact one person can make. I keep thinking of the ripples in a pond when you through in a pebble. I love being a pebble in the pond! Now I just need to be a little "boulder"! I love you all!

Love Sister Bradley

No comments: